Raising Performance, Reliability, and Profits for the Petrochemical Industry
Fouling in the petrochemical industry can present serious difficulties for process managers and will have immediate impact on a plant’s performance. Maintenance personnel need access to specialist fouling removal contractors who can work safely, effectively, and efficiently in their plant.
Tube Tech has worked with leading petrochemical companies for more than two decades and developed innovative and effective fouling removal techniques to provide a rapid response when unexpected problems arise or as part of a planned shutdown programme. Our services for the petrochemical industry include:
- Fired Heater Furnace Convection Section Fouling Removal
- Heat Exchanger Fouling Removal
- Polymer Removal
- Reactor Tube Fouling Removal
- Tank Vessel Fouling Removal
- Dehydrator Tube Fouling Removal
- Texas Tower (Combined Feed Exchanger) Fouling Removal
We also provide: Furnace decoking, Air-cooled condenser (ACC) fouling removal, Eddy current inspection services and Internal Rotary Inspection Services (IRIS).