We are Hiring! Join our Water Jetting Team
Salary: £23,400 + competitive overtime
Travel: 80% of time spent travelling in the UK and overseas
Job purpose: To undertake specialist high pressure (HP) and ultra-high pressure (UHP) jetting & specialist industrial cleaning and the use of automated systems.
Reports to: Lead Supervisor (in their absence the workshop Manager)
People management responsibilities: None
Financial management responsibilities: None
Key accountabilities & responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Work in a team on site in the UK or overseas, undertaking high pressure water jetting industrial cleaning using specialist equipment provided by the company. The job holder is required to work to Water Jetting Association standards and undertake training to achieve a work permit to demonstrate competency.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing.
- Comply with Health & Safety standards, risk assessments, method statements in order to work safely in a variety of settings in the UK and overseas. Responsible for managing own personal protective equipment (PPE). Prior to each contract must attend briefings “tool box talks” to ensure understanding of the requirements of each contract.
- When not on site responsible for setting up the equipment, general duties such as keeping the yard and workshop tidy, in good order and ready to mobilise.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with knowledge and the setting up of the equipment
- Promote a positive image of the company at all times
- Will adhere to all Tube Tech Group Companies policies.
- Will act in a courteous and professional manner to both company employees and third parties.
- Customer service and rapport
- Able to drive that includes towing (desirable)
- Team working skills
- Ability to resolve problems
- Verbal communication skills
- Manual handling
- Working at heights and confined spaces
- Water Jetting safety awareness
- No formal academic qualifications required.
Knowledge & technical knowledge:
- Understands how to use water jetting equipment
- Mechanical and engineering knowledge beneficial
- A good general level of physical fitness in order to undertake the full scope of the duties
Please note: Must be COVID vaccinated due to travel requirements
Closing date for applications: 12th August 2022
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tube Tech Industrial:
Tube Tech has more than 30 years’ experience of solving heavy industries most challenging fouling issues. Working across a range of industries such as oil & gas, petrochemical, power & energy, pharmaceutical and manufacturing, our team of professionals clean process assets using a range of specially developed technologies. We are now looking for a jetting technician to join our growing team, based in Rayleigh, Essex.