Collapsed Liner Removed Quickly and Easily
An Essex based food production Company realised that standard high pressure water jetting was not an option when a production pipeline became blocked with solidified fat.
Tube Tech were able to clean the pipe, which was in excess of 200-m, back to production standard using a variety of advanced cleaning techniques.
- 200m long, 4" pipeline with slight bend and 4x access points.
- Pipeline was blocked with hard congealed fat.
- Previous standard high pressure water jetting had failed to remove the deposit.
- Pigging had also failed and a pig was stuck in a section of the pipeline.
Tube Tech were able to mobilise urgently, unblock the pipeline and remove the deposit by using:
- Bespoke unblocking heads.
- Cleaning and polishing heads with 360° surface contact.
- SafeFlex system.
- Wysper pump unit.
- Extendable SafeJet lance system.
Tube Tech technicians were also able to retrieve lodged pig in the final 30m of the pipeline.